Welcome to part two of our ‘learn a new skill’ spring series.
If the start of spring has inspired you to become more ‘green-fingered’, Orchidya, London’s first orchid specialist, is hosting one-to-one and group floristry classes for all levels and interests.
• Hand-tied bouquet: An evening class for busy Londoners wanting know how to achieve a professional look for their home arrangements. Cost: £115
• Bridal flowers: If you’re planning your wedding or want to give a close friend or family member a personal gift by arranging their wedding florals, this class is for you. You will learn all the basic techniques for producing the perfect posy. Cost: £215
• Entertaining at home: This course will teach you how to combine colours, textures and seasonal flowers when it comes to interior design as well as the art of table dressing and centrepieces. Cost: £215
• Christmas wreaths: Be a step ahead of Christmas this year and learn the techniques for composing a beautiful and balanced wreath. Adorn your own piece with a range of decorations and take it home or gift to a loved one. Cost: £100
• Terrarium workshop: The charming self-contained gardens that are taking London by storm are – with the right instructions – surprisingly easy to put together. Learn how different plants can be paired and design your own landscaped terrarium. Cost: £50
Longer classes are offered for those keen to explore floristry on a more advanced level.
For more information or to book your space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org