As one of London’s most diverse and intellectual quarters, it is no surprise Bloomsbury is home to some of the capital’s most renowned museums. Right on the doorstep of Store Street, immerse yourself into a wealth of history, art and culture this summer.
To help you decide which exciting corner to start, we’ve compiled a guide to the best exhibitions and events the area is playing host to this summer:
• Places of the mind British watercolour landscapes 1850–1950 at The British Museum, until 27th August
• Picturing Hetty Feather at The Foundling Museum, until 3rd September
• Politics and paradise: Indian popular prints from the Moscatelli Gift at The British Museum, until 3rd September
• Daily Funnies: An Exhibition of Strip Cartoons at The Cartoon Museum, until 5th November
• The Charles Dickens Museum open Tuesday – Sunday
Whether it be school-holiday activities or furthering your knowledge, Bloomsbury’s museums can provide something for everyone this summer.