Season’s greetings! With Christmas Eve just one month away, you may find yourself looking for some gift inspiration to avoid a last minute panic.
Store Street’s boutiques are packed with unique ideas sure to satisfy even the fussiest loved ones. Here are some of our top picks:
• Give special memories the decoration they deserve by framing your loved one’s favourite photos in pure gold and silver photo frames hand made at Store Street Framing, from £50
• Artists are sure to love Russell & Chapple’s Gamblin paint kit with nine vibrant colours, to create their next masterpiece, for £93.80
• Store Street Gallery is currently stocking a selection of beautiful glass bowls by renowned artist Will Shakespeare from £230 each
• Is your loved one an avid cyclist? Keep them safe whilst avoiding helmet hair with the revolutionary and stylish Hovding bike helmet which, in the event of an accident, inflates an airbag around the head and neck. Purchase at Cloud 9 Cycles for £219.99
• The Secret Lore of London, a guide to our capital’s most fascinating historic and mythical stories, is a great Secret Santa gift for fans of this magical city. Available at Treadwell’s from £14.99
• The Living Proof Timeless series, featuring three hair products is the perfect gift for beauty fanatics that will keep hair strong and smooth even after the first use. Available at Decadence for £71
• For a truly unique stocking-filler for music fans, pop into musical treasure store, Footes, and get your hands on Hohner Blues Harmonica, for £31.50
• Give food fanatics a taste of authentic Greece with a hamper filled with traditional Mediterranean products and delights from the street’s much loved Greek deli, The Life Goddess, for £80
• For a tasty thank you gift for the host or hostess of your Christmas dinner, Olivelli restaurant has a selection of traditional Panetonne, an Italian alternative to the classic Christmas pudding, for £12.95
And if you’re looking for tasteful Christmas decorations, then you’ll love the selection of table centres, mini fir Christmas trees and gorgeous wreaths from Orchidya, starting from £25.
Make sure you visit Store Street to discover many more gift ideas.
For a full list of Store Street shops, visit www.storestreetbloomsbury.co.uk